We’re pleased to offer this learning option, at an affordable price for these trying times. Contact us if price is an impediment for your family.
- Complete course summary booklets will be sent by mail, additional printable learning materials will be provided
- Interactive Online Classroom - Ask Questions by Voice or Text Chat and
get Instructor feedback on your work
- Course Content Delivered by a Proven, Certified Alberta Teacher
- Access any missed classes (or classes you wish to review again) anytime,
- Scheduled daily classes (Monday to Wed) throughout April and May
$139 per course - Fee covers all scheduled tutorial classes and learning materials mailed to you. (some printable materials will also be provided)
Click on the course name for a detailed course topic timeline. Currently timelines are completed for Math 30-1 and Chemistry 30. The rest of the timelines are coming soon!
Need on demand videos only? Click here
Tutorials run daily Monday to Wednesday, at the indicated times. Tutorial length vary between 15 and 30 classes, each, each 1 hour in length, plus 15 minutes Q&A time at the end. Tutorials will be posted online at the conclusion of each class, for easy access for those who missed or wish to review.
Detailed timelines are posted for Math 30-1 and Chemistry 30, with remaining courses coming soon. (Register now for any course listed above)
Interested in learning support in a 10 or 20 level course not listed here? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if there is enough interest we’ll work to provide additional learning options.
Continuity Tutorials require sufficient enrollment to run, however we will provide alternatives should minimums not be met. More information can be found on our registration page, or by contacting us by phone or email. Thank you for coming to RTD